The bag filter is a dry filter device. With the extension of the filtering time, the dust layer on the filter bag continues to thicken, and the efficiency and resistance of the dust collector increase correspondingly, which reduces the efficiency of the dust collector. In addition, excessive resistance of the dust collector will significantly reduce the air volume of the dust removal system. Therefore, after the resistance of the bag filter reaches a certain value, it must be cleaned in time. From which aspects should the bag dust collector be tested for dust removal?
1. Appearance inspection of bag filter: black spots, jumpers, punctures, defects, broken wires, joints, etc.
2. Special features of the bag filter: such as temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, electrostatic characteristics, hydrophobicity, etc.
3. The physical properties of the bag filter: such as the mass per unit area of the bag, thickness, amplitude, woven fabric structure, fabric density, non-woven bulk density, porosity, etc.
4. The mechanical properties of the cloth bag: such as the breaking strength of the dust bag, the elongation at break, the elongation of the bag in the warp and weft directions, the bursting strength of the filter material, etc.
5. Bag filter dust filter characteristics: such as resistance coefficient, static dust removal efficiency, dynamic dust removal efficiency, dynamic resistance of the filter material, resistance coefficient and dust stripping rate.
Post time: Jan-06-2022